2006/10/27

Agent Molder runs..








In Sports day, which was today, Friday. Sports day is an all day event where students compete in sports such as basketball, soccer and volletyball. There are also tons of relay races, and tug of war competitions. There was a race with students and teachers running against each other. I ran in it and everyone cheered like I was a rock star! Afterwards everyone said I was a fast runner. Well, who needs the NBA, or the NFL? I've got my middle school job and 700 students cheering me on on my little stretch of running along the track.

Some of the students displayed their artwork during Sports Day. You can see the pictures.

A class invited me to their room for a party after the fesitivites were over. Naturally, I accepted and I mingled with the students while eating some dongbukgi (pictured). Afterwards, the principal ate dinner with me and drank soju (almost exactly like sake in taste, alcoholic beverage). I left and ran to my Korean class which started at 7. Then I went out with a girl who is in the class with me till midnight and stumbled home.

No comments: