2006/10/25

The day the music tried...

.. To fall out of my Ipod. And land on my foot. But I caught it in time, so its fine. I have Korean class on MWF so I went to class and then to a random bar afterwards and talked to the owner for about 3 hours. Hes a nice guy. He was convinced i was a gentleman.

Class was the busiest (like all wednesdays) but i dont mind it. The sutdents are the best and so the classes go faster. NOt like tuesdays (which are the opposite situation). At least I don't get students poking their fingers up my butt like in Japan! I still have the defensive crouch when students move too fast towarsd me!

I'm getting good at this english teaching stuff. Too bad I can't spell tomorrow (i spelled it tommorow unitl just recently) and hapiness. I'm getting better every day.

No comments: